Friday, November 4, 2011

(Re-) Introduction

Just a way for parents to see what we do in P.E. class and let me know if they have any questions, comments, or concerns... or ideas!  If you have an activity, sport or exercise you would like to suggest to the coaches we always appreciate your feedback.

This blog is private and can only be viewed through requests approved by me.  The content or photos published here are not available for public viewing.  Any comments you post on this blog can be viewed by any other approved party, but that's okay since that means they are Language Academy parents and/or teachers and may have the same questions you have. 

Please feel free to contact me, there are several options to choose from: email @ joelnauton@apu.edu,  twitter @ Inspired2coach, or call the school @ (619) 287-1182

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will reply to your comments as soon as I can; you can email private/personal comments to me at joelnauton@gmail.com - Thank you!